Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) Last updated: 1/1/2016
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.accusonics.com website (the “Service”) operated by Accusonics, Inc.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Site contains information and material, including, but not limited to, text, photos, graphics (collectively “Materials”) which are derived in whole or in part from information and materials supplied by Accusonics, Inc. and other sources, and are protected by international copyright, trademark and other laws.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the posting of Content:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the USA and in any country from which they are posted.
- Be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble or ‘trolling’
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy.
- Be likely to embarrass, upset, harass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Include any advertising or be made for any commercial purpose.
Links To Other Web Sites:
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Accusonics, Inc. Accusonics, Inc. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Accusonics, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Full Terms and Conditions
Contact Accusonics, Inc. if you have any questions about these Terms.